Project One continues to grow in response to client demand and so we are seeking more high performing people to join our team.
Our expectations are high. You will need to have an extensive and proven track record of:
- working at Programme Manager or Programme Director level with experience of influencing and challenging Board level executives
- successful delivery of challenging business and IT change, with experience of all stages of the life cycle from shaping the case for change to implementation and driving out benefits
- bringing clarity and direction to complex challenges, making things happen, working at pace and achieving business outcomes
- solid consulting experience and/or strong blue chip background with experience of working with major consultancies
You will also need:
- the highest standards of professionalism and integrity
- broad commercial awareness and good judgement
- real passion and energy – delivering value for money every day and going the extra mile to ensure client expectations are regularly exceeded
- genuine desire to help clients be successful - leading by example, promoting a ‘one team’ culture and delivering results through practical actions
- real appetite to be part of a team and contribute to the growth of your region and Project One overall
Have you got what it takes to be a Project One consultant?