We believe our people are some of the best in the industry and so do our clients. As a result we are working with many of the UK's leading organisations and are growing fast.
To support client demand we need to expand our team but we won't compromise on the quality of our people or our service. So if you have what it takes and want to be part of a successful company with a very special culture and an exciting future, then we'd love to hear from you.
For the right people, we offer a great opportunity:
- Interesting and challenging work with variety and every opportunity for really significant personal growth
- Personal ownership of your assignment and direct engagement with senior clients on critical business issues
- Highly experienced and like-minded team, where you are respected as an individual
- UK based regional model enabling most people to get home most nights
- A positive culture, supporting everyone to be successful and working together to maximise value for our clients
- Generous reward package linked directly to quantifiable performance
- Regular company updates and events that enable us to meet up ... and lighten up
Our requirements are extremely high. You must have a proven and extensive track record of:
- Successful delivery of challenging business and IT change, taking lead roles in at least 3 major programmes
- Working at Programme Director level with experience of influencing and challenging Board level executives
- A progressive career, preferably gained with a major consultancy
- Recent delivery in blue chip companies in at least one of the following sectors: financial services, utilities or retail
- Bringing clarity and direction to complex challenges, working at pace and achieving results through practical actions
You will also need:
- Ability to bring clarity to complexity
- Professionalism and integrity - consistently working to the highest standard, at pace
- Broad commercial awareness and good judgement
- Real passion and energy - focused on your client
- Real appetite to be part of a team and contribute to Project One
If you can genuinely answer ‘yes' to these then you're very welcome to have an informal chat with our HR Manager, Steph Jackson, by calling her on 01477 544462. Alternatively, you can apply by sending your cv to Steph via email.