What makes Project One special?
Project One encourages excellent performance in an environment where individuals can really make a difference and enjoy the things that make us special...
our reputation and client base - we are very proud of our relationships with high profile organisations who trust us to help them in their most critical challenges
- interesting and challenging work - direct engagement with senior clients and every opportunity for personal growth
- competitive reward - based on personal performance, with the opportunity to balance financial reward with holiday
- UK based regional model - consultants typically working in their home region
- a great team - working as part of a talented and motivated team of like-minded professionals you can rely on, with the passion and energy to work at pace and achieve results
- experience sharing - helping each other to maximise our value to clients by sharing knowledge and experience
- collaborative culture - we don't compete with one another, there is no "career ladder" to climb, we work as equals, working together and helping each other to achieve success for our clients
- strong values - a business built on trust and mutual respect for each other, minimum admin and no bureaucracy
- a great place to work - recognised as a Sunday Times Best Small Company To Work For 2013